Nitrogen fertilizers, of which 46% urea fertilizer is one of the types, has played a very important role in increasing world food production in the last half century, and according to some statistics, it accounts for about 60% of global chemical fertilizer consumption. Nitrogen is one of the most important nutrients needed by crops and orchards and according to some theories after water is the most important factor limiting plant growth. Urea, which has the highest amount of nitrogen (46%) among solid nitrogen fertilizers, is produced and marketed in two samples of granules and perils.
- Production of high amounts of nitrogen for the plant and high yield compared to other artichoke fertilizers along with cost-effective.
- Storage due to lack of fire and explosion
- Possibility of using as a spray and injection into the soil
- Possibility of combination with other fertilizers (with ammonia phosphate, diammonium phosphate, superphosphates)
- For cases where the soil is acidic, the use of this fertilizer is recommended.
growing plants and vegetables:
- A variety of flowers and ornamental plants
- apartment flowers
- farms Grasslands and so on