۱۲۱HS is one of the TPC Performance expandable polystyrene products range. It is a free flowing expandable polystyrene grade, consisting of spherical polystyrene beads containing pentane as the expansion agent. Expandable polystyrene (EPS) is normally expanded to achieve the low densities required for final step expansion. The typical density of this grade is around 14kg/m3, but other densities are possible depending on applications and equipments.121HS is especially high strength formulated to achieve low density foam without lumps during pre expansion. This grade is not fire retardant, so it is not suitable for building applications.
- Speed and ease of roof execution
- Save on plaster, dirt and hardware
- Stable against earthquakes
- Easy shipping
- Being light
- Resistant to compression and impact
- High speed implementation and cost reduction
- It is a good insulator because it has low polarity
- It has good resistance against water and other solvents
Low Density Block Low density foam blocks made from 121HS are used as thermal insulation boards for construction applications without special requirements concerning flame resistance or as packaging blanks.