Peril urea fertilizer, also known as sugar fertilizer, has a grain size of 1 to 2.4 mm and is smaller than the granular sample. Peril urea fertilizer is softer and less resistant than granular samples, but there is not much difference between them in terms of percentage of nitrogen and other chemical properties.
- Production of high amounts of nitrogen for the plant and high yield compared to other artichoke fertilizers along with cost-effective.
- Storage due to lack of fire and explosion
- Possibility of using as a spray and injection into the soil
- Possibility of combination with other fertilizers (with ammonia phosphate, diammonium phosphate, superphosphates)
- For cases where the soil is acidic, the use of this fertilizer is recommended.
growing plants and vegetables:
- A variety of flowers and ornamental plants
- apartment flowers
- farms Grasslands and so on
Khorasan Prilled Urea 46%
The Prilled Urea N 46% is a Khorasan Petrochemical Co. product. You can see the technical specifications of Khorasan Prilled Urea 46% in the following datasheet.