۵۲۲FC is one of the TPC Performance expandable polystyrene products range. It is a free flowing expandable polystyrene grade, consisting of spherical polystyrene beads containing pentane as the expansion agent. Expandable polystyrene (EPS) is normally expanded to achieve the low densities required for final step expansion. The typical density of this grade is around 25 kg/m3, but other densities are possible depending on applications and equipments.522FC is especially fast cycling and water proof formulated to achieve low density foam without lumps during pre expansion. This grade is not fire retardant, so it is not suitable for building applications.
- Speed and ease of roof execution
- Save on plaster, dirt and hardware
- Stable against earthquakes
- Easy shipping
- Being light
- Resistant to compression and impact
- High speed implementation and cost reduction
- It is a good insulator because it has low polarity
- It has good resistance against water and other solvents
High Density Block, Shape Molding. Because of its small bead size, 522FC is also used for very thin wall shape molding with wall thickness less than 6 mm. It is suitable for high quality products demanding improved surface finish and high strength. Properly processed EPS foam packaging made from 522FC provides good mould filling properties and high mechanical strength.